Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Shot

VFX --- Baby Shot

hi, i am now learning how to create VFX, had to do a "Baby shot" my very 1st VFX short clip. I am now at my very 1st stage of the production, still at concept stage. Everythings really cool so far, i was made to come up with 10 ideas to do for this very 1st VFX project, its a small project that is spread over 2 weeks and i am really not sure how much i could do in 2 weeks but what wows myself was i was able to come up with 10 ideas in less than an hour, and some of them were ideas that can be done within the 2 week time span. Cool.
I am goin to b makin an alien tree or some kinda plant growing out from the ground, 1st i had to design the look opf the plant and its just the 1st official day of my Spec.
Here are some of my concept art



No comments:

Post a Comment